If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? If a website is intelligent and original, but no one finds it, where does that leave your business? Every site needs visitors, and that’s where your friendly SEO agency in Montreal comes in. The fact is, search engine rankings are still crucial to your success. There is no substitute for an optimized website, and here at Rank, we specialize in SEO Montreal services and in helping you get found by all those would-be customers who are looking for you as we speak.
The vast majority of purchases these days start with an internet search, usually via Google. It’s only logical, then, that your internet marketing strategy should be a continual, long-term investment—especially since very few people ever scroll past the first page of search results. Earning qualified traffic from organic searches by utilizing the services of a skilled Montreal SEO company is an efficient way to improve the Google search engine rankings of your Montreal company, and can be instrumental to meeting your marketing objectives and growing your business. It’s what everyone wants, and yet it can feel very elusive. We understand this and are here to help. Although there are no shortcuts to achieving great rankings, there are qualified professionals!
Our SEO Montreal Services
At Rank, we pride ourselves on keeping up-to-date with the most current and therefore most effective SEO tactics, and there’s nothing we love more than helping businesses optimize and make the very most of those potentially potent tactics.
- We analyze your website, industry, and competitors. We start by engaging in the process of examining every aspect of your business—from your past internet marketing strategies to any and all of your campaigns, to your target market, to the state of your competition. We assess your strengths and weaknesses to come up with a distinct plan that will work for you. Knowledge is power, after all, especially if you know how to use it to your advantage.
- We analyze your geographical area to incorporate ways of capitalizing on local Montreal traffic. Your business is the potential focus of every organic search in the Montreal area. Capitalizing on the local traffic being generated by computers, mobile devices and tablets is a must—especially if the majority of your business is carried out in the Montreal area. Local SEO tactics like Google Maps and Google My Business are key. We will help you to optimize your listings like a pro, filling in all relevant info and doing everything that it takes to show up in the searches of people searching in the city of Montreal.
- We find the keywords and phrases that are generating the most searches related to your business. That’s right: keywords are still a highly relevant SEO tool in 2018. Our team of experts have the know-how and the tools to produce a comprehensive list of keywords, word combinations, and phrases integral to both your brand and to any searches that are aimed at businesses like yours. This is not about stuffing your text with keywords to such an extent that it comes off as boring or artificial. Our Montreal SEO experts are far better at their job than that.
- We optimize your website. Once we have all those keywords and a sound internet marketing strategy based on your unique needs, we optimize your website, making sure to create a positive impression with the Google indexing robots! This means paying attention to factors which may seem minor yet are not: loading speed, meta tags, headings, etc. Attention to detail is our forte. And, of course, part of creating a truly optimized website is integrating those keywords and phrases in such a way that they come off as natural—in both English and French since bilingualism is a necessity in la belle province.
- We implement a link building strategy. Acquiring external links—whether inbound links or backlinks—is another powerful way to improve your Montreal search engine rankings. Links are important since Google confirmed that they are the number one ranking factor, alongside great content, of course. Ranking without links is hard. Google cares about links, and therefore so should you. Indeed, backlinks and domain authority remain way up there in terms of positioning criteria in the world of Google At Rank, we don’t rely on the quantity of links but work to cultivate the quality ones that keep on working in your favour.
- We provide a monthly SEO performance review. Again, because knowledge is power, and measuring results is crucial to understanding the most efficient way forward, our Montreal SEO company regularly shares the results of all labour. Our work is entirely transparent, and we will report on the evolution of your keyword rankings, the number of visits to your site, the bounce rate, number of leads, your return on investment (ROI), and anything else of note that pops up along the way. The key to a highly productive oraganic search strategy is the ability to evolve and adapt to ever-changing search engine algorithms, the needs of your company, and of course the industry climate in Montreal!
- We continuously work on increasing your search engine rankings. Improving your Montreal search engine rankings is not something that happens quickly. It takes ongoing work to get there, and ongoing work to keep any ranking you’ve achieved. It’s a competitive world out there. A smart, effective, and long-term internet marketing strategy, then, is one that does not let up. Yes, it’s work. And yes, our SEO Montreal experts are more than up to the task. We stay updated on your most powerful search terms, link building, competitors’ tactics, and the optimization of your website, and see to it that you have all you need to rise up through the ranks, and once you’re there, to stay put.
Montreal SEO tactics: the importance of quality content
High-quality content is amongst the most important factors in ranking your website, and this cannot be overstated—even if you’ve heard it before. What does quality mean, exactly? Post Google Penguin, it means well-written, substantial, and unique content that is helpful to those looking for it. This is the type of content that Google recognizes and rewards with better search engine rankings, while sparse, spammy, and/or unoriginal content is penalized and receives no search engine ranking benefits at all.
The average website to appear on the first page of Google search results for the most competitive keywords out there contains 2000 words or more—just to give you an idea of what “substantial” means. But word count is only one of many factors involved in improving your Montreal search engine rankings. Having and regularly updating a blog can be a significant part of your SEO strategy. We know it can seem overwhelming, especially if you’re trying to create content in both English and French, but it’s not as hard as it may seem. We can help you pull it off!
Fully Bilingual Agency for SEO Montreal Campaigns
Let’s face it: Montreal is a unique place, and part of that enticing uniqueness is the existence of two official languages—no small thing when it comes to the world of search engine optimization. Our digital marketing company has years of experience helping boost businesses’ rankings with great effectiveness—in both languages.
In this day and age where quality writing and substantial content are among the most significant factors in the world of Google search engine rankings, you just can’t rely on someone who lives in a non-English and French-speaking country to manage your Montreal SEO campaign. Chances are, it will have a negative impact on your search engine visibility and make it more difficult, if not impossible, ever to increase your website’s ranking efficiently. So, while at first, it may be tempting to hire underpriced overseas freelancers to handle your site’s SEO needs, taking the wrong approach to improving your search engine rankings (i.e., spammy content) can get your website banned from search results altogether. Being sent to search engine purgatory is entirely avoidable if you accept that SEO is a long-term task focused on quality and that there are no quick fixes.
Over time, the right approach to deliver 1st-page rankings can and will pay off. While it can be challenging to find savvy Montreal SEO experts with your long-term success in mind, let alone an internet marketing strategy that cultivates organic search traffic and incorporates bilingualism, we take it on with style at Rank. Try us.
- In 2017, Google accounted for over 79% of all global desktop search traffic, followed by Bing at 7.27%, Baidu at 6.55% and Yahoo at 5.06%. (Source: NetMarketShare)
- Google receives over 63,000 searches per second on any given day. (Source: Internet Live Stats)
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles.(Source: WordStream, 2016)
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines. (HubSpot)